The top-of-the-line Vitamix Ascent A3500 blender is a real show-stopper, and it’s the only model in Vitamix’s exciting new Ascent line that includes all available features and conveniences.
Cleveland, Ohio-based Vitamix Corporation has been in the business of making some of the world’s best blenders for nearly a century. Many of their Vitamix blenders in their Legacy Series, Ascent Series, and Personal Series are bestsellers. The Ascent series is their latest product range, and they’ve used the latest technologies, smart innovations, and sleek designs to make these blenders stand out in every possible way.
The Ascent A3500 has five program settings for hot soups, frozen desserts, smoothies, dips and spreads, and even one for self-cleaning. It also has 10 variable speed controls and a touch screen digital timer. The pulse functionality and motor are both extremely powerful. All the controls are touch screen, except the variable speed control. There is built-in wireless connectivity.
The Vitamix Ascent A3500 blender will impress you even by its appearance. It has a clear see-through container and lid and a smart futuristic base. It blends powerfully and consistently provides the best results.
Vitamix Ascent A3500 Rating
- Build Quality
Vitamix Ascent A3500 Features
- Very powerful motor that pulverizes the ingredients smoothly.
- Laser-cut stainless steel blades.
- 5 program settings for hot soups, dips & spreads, smoothies, frozen desserts, and self-cleaning.
- 10 variable speed control.
- Large-sized 64 oz container.
- Pulse feature.
- Built-in programmable timer prevents under or over processing your recipes. Just set the timer for your recipe. The blender will stop automatically after running for the selected time.
- Automatic Size Detection — the A3500 adjusts blend to the size of the container selected.
- The A3500 works very well for nut butter, juices, smoothies, milk, frozen desserts, soups, dips and spreads, doughs, batters, dressings, purees, and flours.
- Touch screen controls add to its sleek appearance.
- See-through container and lid so you can monitor the blending and make changes whenever needed. Even the handle is see-through.
- Built-in wireless connectivity, unique in the Ascent series.
- Mess-free pouring spout.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Metal color.
- Full-color recipe book with detailed step-by-step directions.
The Vitamix Ascent A3500 is the perfect machine for blending.
Perfect Blending – You can customize the processes with pulse and speed controls for dips and spreads, hot soups, smoothies, frozen desserts, and more. The blender is also self-cleaning, which is super convenient. Your morning smoothie or late-night dessert is now guaranteed to be just a click away, and you can thrill your house-party guests by serving the finest dips and spreads.
The blending is perfect and consistent always. Just pick a recipe from the book and follow the plan. The Ascent A3500 is precise in everything it does.
Flexible Blending – You can use a range of ingredients in your blender such as vegetables, fruits, dough, and processing butter. Its 10 variable speed controls will always give you uniform textures, no matter what the ingredient. The pulse feature is dynamic enough to work both on soft pulp and fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds.
Thanks to the built-in wireless connectivity, its motor base can identify the selected container size automatically, and adjust the maximum blending time and program settings accordingly. The A3500 uses near-field communication or NFC to do this. The NFC tag is located at the bottom of your container.
As with the Ascent A3300, A2500, and A2300, the A3500 includes a convenient timer display. The timer display is touch screen, and you can manually set a specific time for blending. The timer will count up and display the minutes and seconds of your blends. The motor stops automatically after six and a half minutes when you use the big 64 oz container. However, the soup program on this blender runs for five minutes and forty-five seconds.
The A3500 has a digital knob. Speed setting resets to 1 after the blending stops, which is good because if you accidentally leave the speed setting on high, there is always a risk of unexpectedly starting it up at the maximum speed. The knob feels nice, and it clicks gently between speed settings.
All Ascent Series blenders, including the A3500, have a clear lid. Previous models from Vitamix had a black lid that tends to obstruct the top view. The new clear lid gives you a better view from above, and the lid snap fastens with a click when locked. The container also has a clear see-through surface, and there are more curves in the container and lid which (we think) makes the blender look better.
Vitamix is offering a 10-year full warranty for the Ascent A3500 blender. In the event that your machine requires a repair, Vitamix will cover all labor costs, parts, and even shipping charges both ways.
Where to Buy the Vitamix Ascent A3500
You can purchase the Vitamix Ascent A3500 directly from Vitamix through their official online store. Vitamix normally charges shipping, but here is a promo code that will give you free shipping: 06-006207
If money happens to be a little tight for you right now, Vitamix currently allows you to pay for the blender in 18 easy installments with no interest charges. Also, the A3500 comes with Vitamix’s awesome 30-day risk-free in-home trial offer — if at any time during the first 30 days you decide that the A3500 isn’t right for you, just send it back to Vitamix for a full refund. They’ll even pick up the return shipping costs, which means there’s absolutely no risk involved if you’re on the fence about buying a Vitamix blender.
Pros and Cons
What We Like:
- Powerful motor and stainless steel blade.
- Pulse function.
- 10 variable speed controls.
- Touch screen digital timer.
- All controls are touch, except for the variable speed settings.
- Automatic size detection that adjusts the blend to the container size.
- 5 program pre-chosen settings for hot soups, dips & spreads, smoothies, frozen desserts, and self-cleaning so you know which one to select.
- At 64 oz, it is a large container.
- See-through container and lid.
- The blender works well for nut butter, juices, smoothies, milk, frozen desserts, soups, dips and spreads, doughs, batters, dressings, purees, and flours.
- Sleek appearance.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Built-in wireless connectivity.
- Awesome 10-year full warranty.
Things We Don’t Like:
- Only one container size available at this time.
- Containers from old Vitamix models without NFC tags won’t work.
- The A3500 costs more than most other blenders.
The Vitamix Ascent A3500 is a great choice if you are looking for a beautiful high-end blender. It is the top-of-the-line model from the Ascent Series and a flagship product of Vitamix. When it comes to features, blending, conveniences, easy cleanup, power, and ease of storage, the A3500 does not disappoint.